Wednesday, May 30, 2018



  This can find a best friend for you.

         These are the keys to maintaining long-term connections.

Image result for best friends
Some people have an easier time establishing and maintaining friendships than others. And some of us long for closer friendships or try to figure out why an existing or promising relationship fizzled out. In these cases, we may jump first to judge a friend’s behavior, rather than our own. Perhaps we forget that relationships rely on mutual interactions. It is important, them, to examine our own contribution to the dynamics of a friendship. It is only our own behavior that we can change, and there are certain personal characteristics it's essential to cultivate to build healthy, lasting friendships.
Image result for best friends

The 13 Essential Friendship Traits
How much you agree with each statement?
  1. Image result for best friends
  2. I am trustworthy.
  3. I am honest with others.
  4. I am generally very dependable.
  5. I am loyal to the people I care about.
  6. I am easily able to trust others.👽😶😶
  7. I experience and express empathy for others.
  8. I am able to be non-judgmental.
  9. I am a good listener.
  10. I am supportive of others in their good times.
  11. I am supportive of others in their bad times.
  12. I am self-confident.
  13. I am usually able to see the humor in life.
  14. I am fun to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Best Quotes That's Makes You Great

Some time we feel that we are the best because we achieved something in our life and this type's of feeling can create our own moti...