Thursday, June 7, 2018

Best Quotes That's Makes You Great

the beauty of life Some time we feel that we are the best because we achieved something in our life and this type's of feeling can create our own motivation. When we feel grate we have to face some problem's and we have to proof  our self again and that's why we need best quotes for us and i have something for you that will help you to increase your confident.

                                                       So let's get started

1. There are two great days in a person's life- the day we are born  and the day we discover why.
best


2. I'm blessed to have so many great things in my life- family, friends and God. all will be in my thoughts daily.

3.  I'm proud of my hard work. working hard won't always lead to the exact thing we desire. there are many things I've wanted that i haven't always gotten. but, i have a great satisfaction in the blessing from my mother and father, who instilled a great work ethic in me both personally and professionally.

4. I was given such a great gift. it's a miracle that never stops amazing me and reminding me to give thanks, every day. Having a great family and best friend gives me a lot more purpose. I was much more selfish before, but now i think about what kind of role model I'll be. I just want to be a better man.


5. My father was my teacher. But more importantly he was a great dad.


6. Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place- that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, do your best and have perseverance to realize the great life.


7. Silence is a source of great strength.


8. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.


9. Good health and good sense are two of life's gratest  blessings.


10. Love and desire are the spirit's wings to great deeds.


                                 Thank you so much........            

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Best Quotes That's Makes You Great

Some time we feel that we are the best because we achieved something in our life and this type's of feeling can create our own moti...